About Me

My photo
Simple and easily contented. Monetary gains are nothing more than just things for survival. They are not everything. Passion, compassion, love and determination is what keeps my soul truely alive.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Been such a long time...

Just realized how stagnant my blog is... So... I've decided to write something.

I'm so tired for some reason i don't know why. I cannot imagine when sem starts. Cannot believe i'm graduating next year as well. I hope i will do well this sem coz i need to. I'm so worried i cannot cope. I still wanna continue performing but i'm worried at the same time bout my comm duties. Though being a logistic head is not that tough but somehow, looking at my timetable for next sem and knowing that i have to pass my physio makes me dread the start of the sem. sighs... Moreover, the comm seem to be having problems which i really hope can be resolved before sem starts. It is too early to say anything plus i'm not in the position to do so. I just hope that everything can work out.

I really hope for the best when sem starts.

=)

No comments: