About Me

My photo
Simple and easily contented. Monetary gains are nothing more than just things for survival. They are not everything. Passion, compassion, love and determination is what keeps my soul truely alive.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stress... =S

I am super stress about quint fac bash. We only have like 2 weeks more of practise. But the dance seems incomplete and we seem totally not ready to be on stage. I am leading the team. I know that there are a lot of people out there who are expecting this year's dance to be a good one. I want it to be the best i can put up. I don't want to disappoint anyone, especially my team. I don't knwo if i can do this. I am not confident that i can even put up my best on stage. Conventus was great. But last year my performance at quad fac bash was a real disaster. I really hope i can do this.

Anyway, this sat i am going for ensemble's audition. I hope i can make it through the audition. I really want to do this. I really want to know if i am cut out for ensemble. Then, i am satisfied. =)

No comments: