About Me

My photo
Simple and easily contented. Monetary gains are nothing more than just things for survival. They are not everything. Passion, compassion, love and determination is what keeps my soul truely alive.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Not fated or maybe not enough...

I didn't get in NuS ensemble. I guess i am just not good enough. There are still many dancers out there that are better than me. I'm still lagging behind. I am disappointed in myself though, for screwing up my own audition since i let my nerves overtake me. I didn't really give my fullest and i didn't make an impression so... Ya... I am back to NUS synergy again i guess... Back to what i used to do. I let a chance slipped through my fingers. I can't get it back. I really feel so sad and disappointed in myself coz i know i want to get in ensemble so badly. Maybe i didn't wanted it enough or maybe i'm just not good enough. Nevertheless, get over it.

Quint fac is like 2 weeks away. Seriously, i can feel the stress building up. Really want this year to be a good one regardless of whether we win anything. Also, this is one chance that i won't allow, to slip through my fingers. So pray hard. I'm gonna do this. We will survive people!!! Jia you!!!

No comments: