About Me

My photo
Simple and easily contented. Monetary gains are nothing more than just things for survival. They are not everything. Passion, compassion, love and determination is what keeps my soul truely alive.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

A sudden realization, urge...

The most amazing thing about people is that we always seem to wish about something we know we can never have. When i was a kid, i always wished that i could quickly be a grown up because then, i can have all my freedom and i don't have to ask for permission. i would be able to go out till as late as i want and do whatever i want. Now, when i'm in my late teens and it would be less than a year before i officially turn into an adult. i realize that grown ups face a lot of other problems. Then, i wish i could be young again. When i look at teenagers, secondary school kids, jc kids or even primary school kids, i wish i could be one of them. I want to go back to my secondary school years one more time so badly. I want to just have fun, knowing that even the next day i have an exam, i would be able to pass. I want to just hang out with my friends, knowing that i don't have to worry if i got the money, knowing that i don't have to worry being scolded or blamed for anything. If only i could, how nice can it be. Maybe in my next life, if i'm still human...

No comments: